There are still millions of households and commercial and public buildings that are yet to be properly insulated and yet insulation is still the single most effective method of saving energy and money. For example a detached home fitted with Solid Wall Insulation could save just over £400 per year!
The National Insulation Association and its members offer a comprehensive range of services to specifiers looking for support in the design and delivery of their upcoming refurbishment and new build projects on domestic, commercial and public sector buildings and these include:
- Information, advice and guidance on funding opportunities.
- Assistance with the design, specification and delivery of multi property, multi measure upgrades.
- Access to a national network of accredited installers that meet the NIA’s strict membership criteria and sign up to its code of professional practice.
- Provides specifiers and project managers with assurance and peace of mind when choosing an NIA member.
- Issuing expressions of interest and requests to tender for work on behalf of specifiers to NIA members.
- An online member directory www.nia-uk.org
NIA registered members have significant experience of working with energy suppliers, private and social housing managers, funders, builders, architects and other specifiers in delivering high quality energy efficiency schemes. The NIA’s membership includes the leading manufacturers/system suppliers and installers of all insulation measures so it’s able to offer a one stop shop.
For more details on the help available or to access these services contact Bev Hodson on 01525383313 or email Bev.email@example.com