NETZSCH Heat Flow Meters increase insulation material quality control
Faster reporting and essential quality analysis underpin the NETZSCH Heat flow meters. The new systems from NETZSCH increase insulation material quality control.
NETZSCH have developed a new series of Heat Flow Meters: HFM 446, which are available in sizes small, medium and large.
Heat Flow Meter Benefits
- Everything you need for daily quality analysis – including one click Lamda 90/90 statistics calculations
- Faster reporting with integrated Word and Excel interfaces
- Inclusion of results from other equipment brands in reporting statistics
- Flushable measurement cell lowers the dew-point and decreases risk of condensation
NETZSCH HFM 446 Features
- Measurement of R-values, Thermal conductivity and Specific Heat Capacity
- Quality Control on Insulating Material based on ISO 8301 and ASTM C518
- Perfect for Factory Production Control regarding DIN EN 13162 up to DIN EN 13172 and other product standards
- Determination of R-values to fulfil the requirements of 16 CFR 460
- Includes Lambda-90/90 Reporting for CE-Declaration
- Short measurement times and integrated reporting makes you more productive
Win a NETZSCH Heat Flow Meter Trial
NETZSCH are offering a fantastic opportunity to win an extended 150 day trial of their new HFM 446 Heat Flow Meters. For the chance to win the 150 day trial simply visit the NETZSCH competition page.
Winners of the free trial will be announced after IEX 2018